Friday, May 20, 2005

Work

i've been working for all my life and frankly i'm done. well, not really...i have a house payment, bills (although moderate), a large dog to feed and some fun to be had. but my blog is about working and how much i hate it. so my favorite quote that brings me comfort is from Drew Carey - "Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar." (more on the bar part in a later, yet-to-be-created blog) It's like Groundhog Day (man i watch a lot of media)...every day, get up, grumble, grumble, grumble, say the same thing to my dog "i don't wanna go to work", make coffee, do my doodies, and head out the door. God! there has to be more to life, right? Is there? Don't die with your music still in you??? yeah right!~

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you rock.
Are you my mommy?
Do you like poopie?

10:37 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

I like poopie...i think YOU are a poopie...I saw your screen saver so i know...

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You, yes YOU! have been linked...

http://www.cybermunk.com/cool_links.htm

So all will know about you and poopie!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home