Monday, May 23, 2005

French Pedicure cannot disguise toehair

So my girlfriend comes over tonight for some theraputic distraction. She brings over a lovely bottle of chilled white wine (while i secretly have my 3 beer limit stash awaiting after the polishing of the bottle). We eat, we smoke, we chat and soon the laughter follows. What are we laughing about? *Bridgett notices, as she admires her somewhat grown out pedicure, something curious that should not be there for such a polished woman: toe hair. It's a cross between leg hair and pubic hair...lubic hair? Who tells us this is there and what do we do about it? I don't have time to inspect my body for embarrassing hair that grows out of odd places such as my big toe. okay? OKAY?? So, does anyone know if there is an existing manual to help us girls regarding "common" beauty issues?

*names have been changed to protect the innocent...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home