Monday, September 16, 2024

I. Am. On. Fire.

I got 3 jobs, man. One will be winding down at the end of october. but i'm pretty grateful that i'm hirable enough to have THREE JOBS! Of course, had i stayed with the state, i wouldn't need 3 jobs, but that ONE job almost killed me. So, not super regretful. It's really fucking hot here BUT it's cold at night and that means the leaves are slooooowly changing colors. Just my most favoritest time of the year. I go back and forth between moving elsewhere but i love to SAY "I live in New England!" I've looked at houses in new york (possibility), houses on the ocean, homes in the woods, etc., I have no idea where I'll end up but anything I do will be great. I'm on fire tonight and i have no idea why. I had a root canal at 7:30am and I suppose the fact that I survived that, the rest of the day was just going to be shiny. I had lots to say but i just bored myself so...byyyyyeeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home