Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Makes zero sense

Can someone tell me why the conditioner bottle is the same size as the shampoo bottle? I mean, unless you've got a quarter size amount of hair, you're going to need more than a quarter size amount of conditioner. But a quarter size (or half dollar) amount of shampoo can do the trick. Not so with cream rinse (there's a phrase I'll bet you haven't heard in a while - cream rinse)

It's kinda like the 8 buns in a bag to accommodate the 12 hot dog package. well...not quite, but you know what I mean...

5 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

God you're so funny Tanya...i wish i were you...oh WAIT.. I AM!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

The end is rear.
I can feel it.

7:09 PM  
Blogger Bicycle!Bicycle! said...

I had hot dogs for dinner. I made sure the # of dogs matched the # of buns.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

Peng made sense.
We need to have him show the government how to balance the budget. Maybe they will understand the hot dog and bun analogy.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have quite a following here T

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home