Friday, March 17, 2006

ST. PATTY'S DAY! x2

Well Slante and Erin go braugh!!!

Only 4 more hours and i'll have my lips wrapped around a green beer. sounds gross but i'm excited. most everyone flaked out but i don't care...there are the others AT the bar that can be just as fun!

I got up this morning to iron my oldest lime green shirt. what's worse than when you iron wrinkles IN? those are even harder to get out! i've got my erin go braugh pin on and when i go home to feed the boys i'll put some makeup on and out de door i go!

anyway...

Here's to you
Here's to me
the Best of friends
we'll always be

but if we ever disagree...

forget about you
...here's to me!



6 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

have fun tanya!!! drink lots of water as you go so you don't feel too crappy tomorrow! :)

i've got a shot glass on a necklace around my neck and i'm ready to go!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i'm on my 3rd pint already!!!

of water i mean...thansk for the good reminder, my friend!

i laughed when iread your last line...why didn't I think of that??/

2:50 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Happy St. Patty's day to you! Cheers mate.

4:19 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

the shot glass looks like a beer stein. it's green.

my coworker brought us all st patrick's day trinkets. i got a leprachaun, a shot glass on a necklace and a shot glass that is necklace free . . .

4:54 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

ugh...saturday was a 9 aspirin day.

8:56 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

hmmmm . . . but did you have fun?

i sort of did . . . friday night was strange but saturday was great! i met up with my cousin downtown and drank guiness and watched some dancers . . .

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home