Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Holy Shit...

that would be me if i were a stewardess.

we played the mega lotto last night and, of course, didn't win. but i had such plans for the money...

this weekend i'm going to try to get in to the Emergency Animal Rescue training class so i can now go anywhere there is a disaster and rescue the animals. hopefully, someday, that will be my full-time job.

for your daily dose of humanity and it's disturbing, helpless and devestating news, please visit peta.org regarding their top investigative findings over in Egypt.

if i were the world leader, some people would pay dearly...

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

eeeeeks, no, I can't. I really can't see that.

We??? as in Peng and We??? Ahhhh!

HI TANYA!!!!!!!!

8:44 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Good for you taking that emergency animal rescue class. Did you know animal mouth to mouth is actually mouth to nose? It looks funny.

That story about the stewardess is unbelievable! I think I would have clocked her just to make her shut up.

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home