Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Planning my trip

I am, right now, going through the Bed & Breakfast book i just got in the mail. i'm flagging all the 5 star B&B's so i can ensure where we stay is good.

now i'm just trying to figure out which direction we shall go once we land in Shannon. Shall we go up the coast - North? or down the west coast - South? Or shall we head inland to Dublin and come back around to Cork back to Shannon?

I must say - i love this kind of dilemma. i'm starting to get excited. i have my map of Ireland out, checking the mileage and such. Hopefully Jodi and i will get togehter and plan exactly where we're going so i can start calling these B&B's and making our reservations.

God, life can be fun...

7 Comments:

Blogger ads510 said...

I'm totally jealous of your trip. I have never been overseas, but its definitely something I will do in the not to far off future. Right now I only have my honeymoon to look forward to in three months...which is great, but its just not coming fast enough!

4:54 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

ain't that the truth.

Only seems fun though planning and during vacation. Life sucks again after you get back from vacation. ;)

11:03 AM  
Blogger Susan said...

YAY!!!! You need to look forward to something fun after the year you've had.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

That is so cool, I will hopefully be making my own plans to visit the emerald Isle someday. How cool would it be to visit a town and river with the same name as you?

My sister called me over the weekend to work on the bridesmaid party trip to Costa Rica this June. I am so excited!

1:21 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

OK!
Here is what I want you to do....

Buy a big enough suitcase that your former manager could be stuffed into. Duct tape her mouth shut. Then fly to Ireland with her in the suitcase. When you get buy a white shirt and write on it in big letters "God Save the Queen", put in on the former manager, then drive to Northern Ireland and dump her in the middle of some town.

That should take care of things.
At least untill they hire another dip shit mousy milk toast turd blossom manager here.

:)
Cheers
You all have a nice day.

I miss you down here my friend.
:(

2:15 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

well well WELL. i love eveyrones encouragment and suggestions (guano)...

and even some hate mail. becuase i understand. i hate myself and I'M GOING! : )

i'm swamped at work too so a vacation will be super ass nice.

can't wait to post the 150 pix of me drunk with the locals!

"Here's to you, here's to me
The best of friends we'll always be
but if we ever disagree
forget about you, here's to me!"

yup. that's my irish toast

4:57 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

have fun!

are you going to kiss the blarney stone?

bring me back a leprechaun . . .

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home