Wednesday, January 04, 2006

sunshine!

we have sunshine today. yay! i rode my bike in to work this morning. took me forEVER! i think my new bike is the slow version becuase it can't be me!

I'm meeting my girlfriend and her friend for sushi tonight. vegetarian of course. I made some kale vegan dish from my "Garden of Vegan" over the weekend and it's pretty nasty. Kale is like the human version of hay. but it's good sustenance and i'm trying not to eat crap. plus if you drench it in soy sauce, it's not really all that bad.

it's my last week surfing the internet for most of my days. and i probably won't be blogging til normal hours. like after work...*GASP*

i'm still waiting for the kit to install my solar tube. by the time i get it, we'll probably have another hurricane.

bleh...

next week i'm giong to see brokeback mountain. now, i rarely go to the movies (harry potter really) but this one i'm eager to see...don't ask me why and don't make any assumptions either...

6 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

hey lady!!! email your address??? yeah?? or someone address so I can send you something!!

Nice to hear you are out and about! Take care!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

ps. I promise it's not a bombadere or anthrax! :D

3:09 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

You just want to ogle hot rugged gay cowboys on screen, dontcha? ;)

I don’t like sushi, I know it’s supposed to be fab and all, but I just don’t. I want a bike soooo bad. Maybe I’ll get one by next summer so I can cruise the beach.

I love to comment, thanks for turning your comments back on!

4:04 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

it takes some getting used to but without fish, it's DELISH!

i think i'm actualyl going to have some seared ahi though. but not before thanking it for giving it's life for me...

2nd thought, no.

4:24 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i hear that that movie is REALLY good . . . let me know if you like it!

i'll miss you when you start your new job . . . some days i wish i had a job where i couldn't blog all the time, because that would mean i would be really busy and it would go by faster . . .

i took a mile walk this morning with my friend before going to work, i feel so great! (i think i pulled a muscle . . . i am so lame).

9:40 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

that's funny...pulling a muscle whilst walking. well, you said you wanted to be more active this new year and you gotta start somewhere so GOOD FOR YOU!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home