Tuesday, January 03, 2006

a day of solitude

It's really pretty today. the skies are gray and the streets are wet and it's chilly & solemn.

Kinda like my mood

i bought a bike a few days ago and i needed (well, i thought I needed) a bike rack to go on the back so i can carry my panniers. I hooked up my magic ipod and headed to our local bike store.

I picked out my bike rack and begged the guy to put it on for me since i had no clue what i was doing. He was so very nice and acquiesed. It took a while so i shopped around and found a rain jacket. I don't really have a good rain jacket and this coat was 30% off! who puts rain coats on sale in rainy weather! it was WAY more money than i'd ever spend; but, i thought "what the hell?" and bought it. I bought some well-needed gloves too. i almost bought the water bottle with the humping bunnies but decided against that.

and i was told i put my front wheel on crooked. i'm a lame-o. so he fixed that too. He was kinda cute and it struck me that I'm single. Again. I'll actually be needing to look at men as potential partners. Again. I really thought i had met my final guy; but, life is funny like that. He'll be with another woman and I'll be with another guy. and we really won't get married.

Well i could just cry right now.

I'll get through it; i've done it a million times before...

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

I'll send you some tissues along with some used tissues I've already cried on over men!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

well i thank you. i think. : )

part of life, it is...i now try to look at is a gratefulness of what i received from him. he was so wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. i have minor regrets (and one major but waht are ya gonna do?)...

and i still have kody.

12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home