Friday, January 06, 2006

bits & pieces

i just read a wonderful email from my high school girlfriend who now lives in Florida. She reads my blog almost every day!!! Isn't that sweet? I feel important and special. and she has always been an awesome chick. we shoulda been closer in high school.

Hi Terry!

I have minimal plans this weekend. going to the bookstore sometime to check out destinations for our trip in February. Part turning 40 + part healing = going on a fabulous vacation somewhere with my ever-ready girlfriend Jodi. Our first pick: Ireland. I have property over there, you know? a whole square inch; but, it's mine and i shall lay claim to it.

or the carribean.

Kody and i were snuggling this morning and it reminded me of why i would not want another dog. How could i share my love with another? Good thing i never had two children.

Today is my last day at this job. I'll be moving to the 14th floor on monday (i now work on the 5th). my favorite co-workers went to lunch with me yesterday. pizza...mmmm....

I've worked out every day since monday. and i've gained two pounds.

my house is a pig pen so some of my plans will include dehairing and dusting. story of my life.

my pants zipper won't lock today.

have a good weekend!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I read your blog everyday.

And yay, you can take your hat to Ireland. NOt sure a wool hat in the Carrib. will be so fashionable, but whatever, what do I know?

Working out sucks. I hate it. I"m sore since Tuesday still.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

aww...well you're my blogger buddy. it's you JOB to read my blog every day.

and vice versa...

she just does it becuase i'm so interesting...hahhaaaa


and funny.

10:42 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i went for a walk yesterday with my girlfriend. hooray for the first work-out of the year!
i'm not doing too good with that . . .

i loved your post today! full of all the little things in life. i really like that stuff.

have a great weekend and good luck in your new job! i can't wait to hear how it goes!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

I want to go on a fabulous vacation, do you think I can fit in your suitcase? I have been meaning to work out, even wanting to, since Tuesday. I need to figure out how to become one of those 5am gym people so I can work out before the day has a chance to get in the way.

Hope you enjoy your weekend, is it 5 yet?

11:05 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

I was supposed to get up at 5am everymorning too but you can forget that one!

now that my schedule has changed i can get up at a more reasonable 5:30...yay!

my stomach got in the way of my workout today. how funny is that?

maybe THAT'S why i'm single...

11:26 AM  
Blogger Pipi Longstockings said...

I just heard from my best friend in high school. shes getting married...im invited...*grumble*

3:52 AM  
Blogger Valerie said...

yayayyaya!!! HI TANYA!!!!!

Glad you received and LOVE the hat. :)

SMILE!!!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home