Thursday, February 09, 2006

More tidbits...

i have a cold sore on my lip. that should really encourage the local lads to chat with the 'ugly' american girl. think i'll just keep the pint glass up to my lips all week.

bummer.

i took tomorrow off of work so i can get stuff done before my trip. i feel MUCH better about that. i cannot work another day with my pending wonderful trip to the green lands of shamrocks.

everyone should check out www.elephants.com . they finally rescued all the elephants from the ever-so-horrible John Cuneo from the Hawthorne Corporation. they are all free from the horrid life of chains and the window-less barn...i love it! check out the elecam too! you can see them live!

I will miss my home so much while i'm gone. i'm very homebody-ish. i love my dog, peng and my bed. in that order. : ) well, kody did come first ahhahaahaha i funny.

i'll try to shoot off a blog whilst i'm in ireland...i do hope to find a computer so i can send home my pix and reclear my 256mb memory card too!

everyone have a lovely weekend and i'll chat with you when i get back!!! xoxooxo!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

have the greatest time ever!!!! i'll miss you tons!
be safe!

i can't wait to see pictures.

hugs.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

bye mama!!!!!!! be safe!!! and bring me back a lucky leperchan. (sp?)

8:34 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

did they air that video of kody on amf yet?

4:47 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Have a great time - I hope to see lots of pictures.
I am VERY jealous - Ireland is at the very top on my list of places I wish to travel to.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home