Saturday, February 04, 2006

i suck at blogging

..and i know you're all suffering immensley so i apologize.

it's Saturday morning and i just finished the 40 year old virgin. i thought it was funny. some insulting, moronic gross parts; but, still...funny.

i had a boring meeting on friday so i made my list of things to pack. i nodded my head like i was fascinated with the subject material but was writing "2 pairs of workout pants.." nod, nod, REALLY nod "camera, passport, vouchers..." "mm hmm...good point"..."magazines, books, notebook"...etc...

today is cleaning day. Peng stepped on somthing and said he thinks whatever it was moved. so it's time.

Super bowl tomorrow. i think a cold is coming on so i'm not so sure i'm gonna party it up. that would be the most ironic worst thing ever: super sick in ireland!...nope. not gonna happen.

Okay i'm off to catch up on some blogs...ta ta for now....

7 Comments:

Blogger Valerie said...

I blogged JC's Valentine.

1:15 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

okay yeah that's great Dewey! you're not nervous to go to Egypt? i get scared traveling away from my home.

unless it's tahoe or seomthing : )

scared and excited.

hi val...i didn't know you mentioned what you got JC? i'll go check it out...sorry!~

9:34 AM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Don't worry, I suck at blogging more! Take lots of vitamin C and tea and you'll be doin' good.

11:36 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

emergenC! zinc! sleep! hot toddys!

if i were there, i would make you my special hot toddy . . . and rub your feet. (unless people touching your feet grosses you out).

send me a postcard from ireland ok?!?!?

did the superbowl piss you off as much as it pissed me off?

12:03 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

email me your addy Tabby's...and yes the SB did piss me off. poor SH's...

4:57 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

poor poor sh's . . .

2:31 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

~HI TANYA~

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home