Friday, April 21, 2006

feckin' eegiot!

i closed the garage door on my very expensive bumper. please don't make me talk about it becuase i will cry. what to do?

Betsy had her blood drawn. i'll find out today what's going on. in the meantime, she's been spoiled with wet, soft puppy food and she ain't complainin!

i have to start my notary biz up again as i seriuosly need cash. i'd hook but i'm too old. and Peng might not appreciate 8ths. or maybe only 2nds since i'm not as hot as i was...well never.

sunday we're going to napa to do a good long hike. all 3 of us need it. i hope you all have a wonderful weekend and i'll post if anything great happens. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger tabitha jane said...

have a great hike! we are hiking tomorrow in celebration of earth day . . .
i am a notary too! but i never notarize . . . i changed my name, but not my stamp and i don't know the rules about that . . .

instead, i think i will massage for cash.

love you!

2:46 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

Aiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeee! I'm sorry for what happened. i won't make fun. i poked my Scion xA a few days after i got it but GOOD in the side, poor thing!

Get out your frustration in a good, safe, physical way.

Wishing good health for you and the furry one...

10:26 PM  
Blogger Valerie said...

Doh!

Well have a great time in Napa. Say hi to Mason, my favorite waiter, if you see him. :D

9:53 AM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

HOW WAS THE HIKE?

10:46 PM  
Blogger Shananigans said...

Ouch! Sorry about your bumper. Hope you had a fantastic hike though.

2:13 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

well we didn't go. it was my fault too.

oh well...and next weekend is the garage sale. maybe we'l ltry again sunday?

i just ordered the first season of 24. but tonight is between the hours of 2am and 3am. i think

2:56 PM  
Blogger KleoPatra said...

I love Napa... I'm sorry to hear you didn't go. I hope you are doing well!

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home