Saturday, March 22, 2008

Another tidbit blog

There's a survey on CNN that asks if people think we'll be out of this "recession" in 2009 and it's equally divided. Are they kidding? We're spending soon to be a trillion dollars on this stupid war and we'll be peaches and cream in 2009? I don't think so.

I'm just glad I have a somewhat gas efficient car.

I did a pros & cons list about my ex (sorry DB) and on both the pro and con side was that he is not an alcoholic. Also, on the con side was that he likes gay musicals and old movies. Is that really a con?

My hands are shaking ever so slightly; but, if you know me you'd know that i'll immediately jump to a Parkinson's disease diagnosis. Even though it could be anxiety, the car accident, my medication, too much spirit...but no...to me it's the onset of Parkinsons.

Speaking of which, I scratched the top of my right foot and really broke the skin. Now it's slightly infected and looks pretty scary. Will it heal? Probably not becuase i'm sure it's a flesh eating disease that will take my foot away. Then I worried about how would I work out? I'm pretty sure I can ride my bike with a stump. Pray for me.

Ever watch Eli Stone? Do it.

My neighbors leave their puppy alone too much and it really bothers me. I, personally, hate her because she's a VERY high energy breed; but, that's what makes it worse. At this point in her life, she needs attention, discipline and love. Hmm...kinda like me. Even though i'm old.

On a brighter note, is it me or are the birds suddenly extra melodic?

7 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

gay musicals....nuff said.

8:00 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

"Little Shop of Horrors" was the only one I could think of that wasn't gay...

4:27 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

haha. i love your randomness. you sound like me.

5:14 AM  
Blogger deb said...

The birds are always melodic. you just have to sit quietly long enough to here it. Hairy tongue.. now that should worry you. you are so funny.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Did you drink and post?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

I'm with Michelle. ;o)
And yes, I'm sure you can ride your bike with a stump. Just modify the strap on the pedal and it should be good to go.

11:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep it gay, keep it gay, keep it gaaaaay!

2:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home