Sunday, March 02, 2008

Aaah...boyfriends...

My friend* was dating this guy named David**. Now David was a nice guy in person but on paper, anyone would run. He’s had many DUI’s, a petty theft arrest, has no car, no license, a daughter he barely gets to see, lots of other little issues and can’t read. (I know…sign me up, right?) But, like I said…nice guy in person. Very non-descript, gentle – normal.

So after a few months my friend is deciding this guy may not be worth all the hassle. So she tells him “let’s just be friends” and she meant this sincerely. Most guys hate to hear that especially when they’re enamored with the female subject. And he didn’t take this lightly so now he’s become sort of a stalker. Texting 10 times a day, calling the other 28 times…she’s kinda worried he might just come over uninvited. But Kevin and I were talking about how good of a stalker could he really be? Here’s the conversation and episode we created as a synopsis:

“Bitch! You’d better watch out because I am so coming over. I know I live 15 miles away but I’ve mapped out the light rail route and bus route and I will so be there in 12 hours!”

Now this gives my friend plenty of time to go house shopping, put in an offer, pack her belongings, sign the papers and move in to new pad.

Our thought was he’d probably call her at 2 a.m. and ask if she could pick him up because light rail doesn’t run that late.

Ooooh…scaaarryyy…..

*no names needed
** name changed to protect the “innocent

5 Comments:

Blogger MeloMeals said...

lol... I love your sense of humor... seriously... and you'd be quite comforting if I was worried about a loser stalker.

6:24 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

What is it with women? A guy who has a job, is not abusive, and looks normal is ignored, while a loser like that gets all the action! Is it a "mothering" instinct? Do women thrive on misery?

5:10 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

KEVIN??? whats HE doing there????

9:09 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

OMG! Tell ehr to get a restaining order against him.

12:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Doggy...that's hilarious!

Craig is looking mighty attractive about now...

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home