Friday, February 15, 2008

a Tidbit Blog

Maybe i'll just blog about tidbitty stuff. Most people have ADD anyway and prefer small, inconsequential stories that enhance their life slightly. (I'm so important)

Yesterday, I had a frenzy lotto scratching day and won like $5. Course I cashed THAT in and came home with nothing. : ( The money Gods really hate me; but, as the Secret tells me I must say that I love money and money loves me. I am wealthy, I am rich and money comes easy to me.

such bullshit but i always have hope.

Kody has a little cream of wheat on his eye rim lid area. As a neurotic mother, he has an appt at 3:40. If it's cancer, we must nip it in the bud asap if Kody is going to live to 28.

Today is Friday and it's our 3 day weekend (and even for our friends in Canada!). Kevin is taking me to b'fast for my birthday tomorrow morning, even though we're broken up :) and then i'll probably start my birthday imbibing around noon. Like i do every saturday. But this time i'll be joined by other imbibers which should be fun and over by 10. i'm old now...i like to crawl in to bed just as the sun goes down. but i'll stretch it out a little for my birthday.

my birthday promise and wish is to be a more interesting blogger...and to win the lottery.

6 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

Happy Birthday! I know you'll manage to have good time! Hope Kody is okay...

2:57 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

happy birthday and good luck on all regards....

7:50 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
Hope Kody is well.

2:32 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

Happy bday!

What is this holiday that you speak of? i am in canada and i dont know what holiday is coming up. I dont even know what day of the week it is anymore.

I need to win the lottery, so i have someone to tell me these things, i feel out of the loop.lol.

Get well Kody!

11:03 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

happy birthday!! mine was saturday, too. i thought you said kody was taking you out to breakfast. i would've enjoyed that.

7:30 AM  
Blogger The Host said...

Candice, Ontario recently declared the 3rd Monday in February "Family Day". It's also celebrated in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home