Monday, February 11, 2008

Gee...

I have absolutely nothing to report; but, I'll blog about nothing and then i'll feel better.

I'm almost 85% after that horrendous flu. I was able to party this past weekend and that's really what matters, right? Janet and I played Cranium Friday night - just us. Not easy. Especially since Janet cannot play for shit. I told her this coming weekend (party at my house!) she canNOT be my partner. When I play games, i have to win or everyone will hurt. Usually when i pull out a game every rolls their eyes and says "I'm on her team" just to spare themselves the ridicule and pain they'll go through if i'm losing. But it's my birthday Saturday and I'm sure everyone will let me win anyway. RIGHT?? Right.

We have tomorrow off from work for some president day. So today will be slow & quiet since most smart people took the day off. I would have but i've been off so much from being sick and my mom, etc., that i had to come in. But it was really hard leaving kody who was curled up on my bed, looking all warm & fuzzy...

I watched a marathon of forensic files yesterday. man, i love that shit. course i double locked all my doors and locked kody's dog door...but it's always worth it. I also made Dreena's Morrocan Chickpea patties yesterday....i didn't fry them up yet...i'll do that tnoight.

whoa...what a stimulating post! Happy Presidents Day!

9 Comments:

Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

I have that game, I love it. I am so good at the acting and singing cards. I love it! I am so competitive too. That is the bad quality i have. So come on my team, i always win, and I rock. lol

Get better!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

morrocan chickpea patties...I like saying it...morrocan chickpea patties ....morrocan chickpea patties

2:00 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Tanya- You are not quite up to snuff yet- I can tell! I hate playing games like that, as I'm so competitive- even I think I'm an asshole...

2:52 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

whats up scrub? what are you doing on your day off?

9:12 AM  
Blogger The Host said...

I wholly agree that the birthday girl should ALWAYS get to pick the entertainment.

From one February baby to another, Happy Birthday!

10:28 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

cranium?! just the two of you?!

10:49 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

birthdays coming up....whoohoooo

4:51 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

I like the realisim of this post. Hope you're all better, chica.

6:07 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

BIRTHDAY?! WOO-HOO!! And on a weekend. Even better. When you go out, take your camera. Pictures of the party are a must.
Happy President's Day to ya! We don't get that here because, ummm, we don't have a president. They should start a Prime Minister's Day. Then I could get another day off with pay. Sweeeet!! Actually, Monday is a holiday here. It's brand new. This will be the first one ever. It's called Family Day or some lame shit like that. Basically, there was a provincial election. The guy who won last time was a dick. Made a bunch of promises to get elected and then did jack squat to keep them. I guess he wanted to win again, so he came up with this paid holiday for everyone. I didn't vote for the guy because like I said earlier, he's a dick. But, I'll take his made-up holiday. With pay. Thank you!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home