Monday, February 18, 2008

Birthday and bits

I did pretty much what i wanted to do on my birthday (drink): and then we went to our local bar around 2:30 and had a few more drinks, came home and played 28 games which included Cranium, Pictionary, Scattegories, Scene-It...yes...i'm a game player and i love it.

No lottery though...i thought that would have been an EXCELLENT news story: girl wins lottery on the day of her birthday! Shares with her friends, moves to san francisco, dog is finally happy! but, no....

Back to reality: Janet gave me gorgeous earrings because (long story) she bought me some earrings once, was supposed to give them to me but ended up wearing them. I saw them on her and was like "oh my GOD those are gorgeous!" -she fessed up that they WERE mine...and she wears those fuckers all the time and every time she wears them she gets a harsh comment from me. but now all is well because i got THREE new beautiful earrings out of that deal...



here's Kody's cream of wheat on his eye..everyone is amazed i even spotted it but I am an obsessive mother:

They're going to cut it out Friday and the vet told me they'll take a pie-shaped chunk out of his eyelid but i'm going to request that they make it more moon shaped so i don't have to look at a freak. that'll creep my ass out.

9 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

sounds like a good birthday......

1:39 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Those are beautiful earrings!
And, your first photo reminded me that I haven't had a white russian in AGES! I must correct that oversight right away.

1:58 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

aah...white russians are my arch nemesis...i love them; but, they get me in to bad, bad trouble...

2:48 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Ah yes. White Russians. I got really sick on those once at a New Year's Eve party. I blamed it on the milk and now only drink Black Russians (2 cherries please). I see you're a Stoli girl. Good show! I bought some Polish vodka last time because it was on sale - Wyborowa. It's really good. Try it. Kahlua has come out with 2 new flavours - French Vanilla & Hazelnut. The French Vanilla is sooooo delicious. Makes a great Black Russian. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Update us about Kody. I hope he does OK at the vet's.

3:48 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Happy Birthday! Good luck to Kody, too! Maybe you could get his ears pierced while he's at the vets for the eye, and give him a pair of your new earrings!

3:29 AM  
Blogger MeloMeals said...

Happy Birthday!

Good luck Kody! Your momma is soo vigilant.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Sornie said...

Drinking and games. A great combination no matter how you slice it.

7:15 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

i LOVE cranium!!!

9:52 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

happy birthday, baby!!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home