Friday, March 28, 2008

Hair, Long beautiful hair...everywhere hair

If anyone owns an animal, you know there is literally hair everywhere. When I wake in the morning, I have to do the dehair-the-face-and-mouth ritual along with the keep-your-eye-peeled-for-hair-in-coffee-cup before I pour.

When Kody dies (GOD FORBID) I will find his hair, probably for the next 10+ years.

And I'm sure I'll cry each time.

SO, thanks to my brother Eric would sent me this Fingerhut link, I bought this for myself!!

You sweep up the hair off the hardwood floor and, instead of piling it in the corner and hiding it with the broom, this handy little device will suck it up! huh?? brilliant!

Michelle thinks i'm quickly heading in to senior citizen status for getting excited about fingerhut; but, who doesn't love gadgets??

7 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

they have these in salons. ok i want someone to help me with my laminate floors. i have to sweep them, then vacumm, then mop and I do this with hot h2o twice a week 1200 square feet. my other halfs footprints somehow stick to the floors i have tried every kind of solution meant for the floors but there his footprints . the hot h20 is better.it's make me have murderous tendancies. i am about to shave the bottoms of his feet. any advice from tanya's blog buddies are encouraged.

11:28 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

gadgets....gotta love em!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.

Nice gadget. I enjoyed that video of your dog darting out the door just as you approached him.

My dog had a similar technique for stealing a doggy toy from your hand. She'd pretend she wasn't interested, look away, and then STRIKE!

3:16 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

When we remodeled our kitchen, we came across gizmos we had bought and used like, once... Gave 'em all away to people who probably aren't using them either...

3:24 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i love to sweep and find i think more of my hair than Gia's hair. I find my hair right along with my little baby. I think i find her hair in my OWN hair. haha.

Maybe we should just shave all the hair, and we would all be hair free.

7:13 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Niiiiccce! Simon isn't too bad really when it comes to shedding. My dearly departed Elwood was another story all together. He was a Dalmatian and man oh man, do they shed. Small spiky hairs that seem to weave themselves into everything. What are Kody's thoughts on this new machine?

3:35 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

hudson has THE THICKEST winter coat right now . . . i DREAD the day he starts blowing it.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home