Monday, March 24, 2008

R.I.P.



I love you, Beer. I love you; but, you don't love me. I think you love me because you wrap your loving arms around my belly...you just never let go. And that's why I must let YOU go. Starting tomorrow, I'm eating right, exercising and not drinking beer. This is not to say I won't have an affair on you with vodka, becuase, I'm letting you know up front...i WILL fraternize with Vodka. Because you both do make me feel good. You make not-so-fun times, fun and fun times, funner.

But, until you learn to not cause visceral fat, you're history.

This weekend I was supposed to go to a party with my friend Janet. It was a dessert party with champagne and ...well, desserts. I was so looking forward to it becuase i wanted to take fabulous pictures of fattening food and it was the last weekend to EAT said fattening foods. But Janet got sick. So I had chocolate milk. Just not the same.

For the month of April, I'm working semi-part-time. Tuesday, Wednesday and thursday i go in at 11:30. What do i do till then? Work out like a movie star preparing for a part.

it's my goal to look like this by May 1st:

(minus the boobies)

12 Comments:

Blogger Tracy said...

Ahhh, beer...I've had an ongoing affair with beer for a while myself.....
Good luck with the diet...I've been trying to look like this chick for a while too. Alas, every time I lose five pounds, instead of coming off my ass it delflates the boobs instead. I truly am cursed...

2:30 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Alot of people around here went to Michelob Ultra

3:49 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

Is Janet aware that beer has been banned?

7:26 AM  
Blogger Michelle Ann said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:26 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

minus the boobies....are you insane????

7:40 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

What? You're breaking up with beer.

Hate to break it to you, sistah, but that model is photoshopped up, down and sidewayz. Boobwayz, too.

1:45 PM  
Blogger deb said...

yeah that's my goal too. you can do it!! i've seen you slim and hot!! you go for it girly!

1:54 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i love woman and their bodies. really, i know this. i am a lesbian. lol. and i wouldn't like a girl like that.. why? there is nothing to hold on to. Ill confess, my favorite part on a woman is their love handles. oh my do i love them. haha, is that a pun? exercise to feel great, not to be something unrealistic in this 'model' driven world. Real people, love real people. You are beautiful!!

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Giselle is so perfect in that pic that she doesn't look real. I've always been thin but was kinda built like a boy.......no waist! Good luck and we except a pic if you get to looking like Giselle!:-)

Robin

9:23 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

well, i'll be taking tha tpix but photoshopping the shit out of it.

best diet ever...:)

9:27 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

i've never had a love affair with beer. so i'm pushing the vodka.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Sornie said...

Watch the Vodka consumption. That's how I ended up in a rather compromising situation a couple summers back with my clothes, um, away from me.

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home