Monday, January 04, 2010

Let's hope 2010 is THE year

My only new years resolution is no texting while driving. And to find a new job; one that makes me happy.

The other more typical resolutions I refuse to make anymore. BUT I am training for a half marathon so that requires some kind of commitment. I also called my gym this morning to renew my membership because I’m tired of Debby being the super-skinny one. I am now known as the FAT GIRL OF THE GROUP! How did this happen? I can no longer rest on my charms to get me by because guys can’t see past my belly to GET to my charms.

I’ve also made the commitment to party only 2 times a month. Better than two times per 3 days. The 16th is my next party and I’m not looking forward to it like I thought I would but I think it’s because I’ve drank 13 gallons of alcohol in the last 3 weeks. I’m temporarily dizzy daily. But my skin looks GREAT! (thank you Obagi…I love you)

I saw two awesomest movies this weekend; Bruno and Up. I did NOT want to see Bruno but Kevin asked me to just watch the first 15 minutes and if I didn’t like THAT then shut it off. Two words: airplane crash. I could not look away…I made Debby watch it and she pee’d her pants 15 times. It was so over-the-top funny that it was over the over-the-top. He’s a brave man. And Up was just sweet. SQUIRREL!

Last on my list, no tv til 8pm. i'm going to try to go to bed around 9 / 10 but i'm not going to watch tv from the time i get home til bed. if Debby's man can fit in the gym daily with his incredibly busy schedule, so can i. And really the only reason why i can't fit working out in my schedule is i have a lot of tv to watch. LAME!

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you recently lose a bunch of weight on a 500 calorie diet?

4:52 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

I want to try a half marathon, too. Other than this, I am resolving not to make any resolutions.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

why yes i did. and then i gained half of it back becuase apparantly all diets don't work. the only thing that works is retraining yourself how to eat and massive amounts of exercise. i didn't want to admit it; but, i have to. although i'm tempted to do HCG again, now i can't becuase of the marathon.

6:13 AM  
Blogger deb said...

good post. yes bruno over over the top. 2010 has a lot of promise!

please send me pics of bowling night. :)

xoxoxo

6:53 AM  
Blogger Miraski said...

Those sound like thoughtful resolutions. Good luck!

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

You will lose weight with running. My cousins wife lost A BUNCH of weight with HCG but put it right back on when she stopped. Exercise/activity and pushing back from the plate..only way to safely lose it.

Wow, I like the idea of no tv till 8:00..i need to try that one.

Good Luck and Happy New Year!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Pher said...

tv is my life...really just drew barrymore movies. and a few n. kidman flicks too. i just can't say her name.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Pher said...

my resolution is NO apple fritters! and misconstruing messages.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could do with losing a few pounds. We've just moved house, and now we have room to put the running machine. I got on it yesterday...

...maybe tomorrow I'll have a go at switching it on !!! ROFL...

3:41 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i want to run too. but i am so lazy. and dude, there is so much snow on the ground here. i am not going out there!!! so i got a wii fit.. do potentially do yoga at night.. but now im sick.. and i am just writing now with my procrastination. god i suck.

happy new year!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

i'm lazy and hate running so this will be a challenge. but i need a challenge in my life. hell, i need SOMETHING in my life...

who are you anonymous?

8:10 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I have the same exact creativity comment from anonymous on my blog....hmmmmmm

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home