Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas party?

We had our pretty lame Christmas party luncheon last week. it was kinda thrown together, no games, no gifts and we were away from work a little over an hour. okay...that's more than pretty lame...

But the most amazing part was our boss Marlon picked up the entire tab!!! NO one does that at the state I swear. what a nice guy. I guess i could get him a big fat $10 Starbucks card to show my appreciation. : )

I bought a new yoga CD that my girl Aniston is endorsing. i see why her ass is so hot; that was HARD! i'm going to be training for a half marathon that takes place in May 2010 so i thought i'd prepare my body early by doing yoga...excellent for runners. it's gonna be a loooooooooooong road.

it's my furloughed friday so off to do lots of little shit. yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

it is an ass burner and it will get us ready for our marathon. i'm can't wait.

11:18 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Did I read that right...your running a half marathon? Good for you! You are gonna be in SHAPE by May. Take it from a marathon runners wife...Do you all have Fleet Feet store's or anything like that? Join one of those groups and start training with them. They will get you ready to for your run and you'll probably meet a guy in the process ;-)

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home