Wednesday, November 18, 2009

: (

I was packing my bike for this mornings commute when I heard one of my squirrels chatting furiously. Then I heard another high-pitched tiny scream when I decided it’s probably best to open my garage door.

I walked out to my front lawn when I saw that shit cat sitting on my side walk just staring at me. I yelled at it to scat and walked over to where she had been sitting.

And there was one of my baby squirrels lying on his back, breathing hard & heavy. I looked at him and didn’t see any blood or anything so I ran back in to get a box to put him in. When I came back out he was still lying there and I asked him if he was okay…two seconds later he flipped over and bolted to the tree, all the way up and jumped in my Italian cypress.

I think he’s okay; but, my entire morning ride in all I could hear was his little tiny screams. Fucking cats. I know they gotta do what they do but they AIN’T gonna do it on my property.

3 Comments:

Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

at least he ran off. thats good. it could of been worse.. i know what you mean by shit cats.. i know some.

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Baby squirrel will be fine. is it a pet cat? get the cat a safety collar with a bell on it. Then cat will give prey warning when it pounces and no more hurt animals. Pisses me off when people let their animals run loose.

12:48 PM  
Anonymous debby said...

yay for the baby!!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home