Monday, November 02, 2009

Tidbit Blog

What a great weekend. REally...when you're not hammered, the whole world opens up.

Course when you're not hammered time can crawl to the point of standing still like last night. i was ready for bed at 5:15.

We took the dogs to the self doggy wash yesterday. Kody, Mr. Confident/Alpha/Prick dog cried the whole time. WHAT A BABY!!! Betsy was in the next bath over and not a peep! So i washed him in lavendar soap to match his behavior.

Before the wash, I needed to drop off some donation stuff and we THOUGTH we were at the spca thrift store, but we were at mid-town thrift store. Anyway, i bought the cutest lamp that i'm going to put over my sticky outty counter area that has NO light and it's where i do all my prep work! I am so thrilled! I'll pix it when it's done.

We had our last SPCA class on Saturday. I took a dog I was planning on fostering. Glad i did THAT! I think i'm the worst dog lover becuase i wanted to choke that fucker. It was a good manners class and neither the dog nor I had any. I was cracking myself up because when the instructor wasn't looking i was yelling at the dog under my breath calling him names. But that was how Kody was raised and look at him...

After class I went over to Debby's to FINALLY dye my brothers hair. i mean, he looks REALLY good with gray hair, some guys just do, but he also looks really good with less-than-gray hair.
We all really look alike. Especially as we age. fucking aging.
Nothing too special we just liked this pix....
I'm sure i said something funny becuase i'm so funny.
Ta daaaa! The NEW Keune Model!!!

I like it. its natural looking and it looks good.
I went to Janets after that and met one of my blog fans, KENDALL! ahahaha...i have fans. I loved her. I love you Kendall! And she had gorgeous red hair which i want. and i will get. As soon as we all go out she's coming with.

Saturday night I passed out candy. I bought FOUR bags of candy and got 5 small gruops of trick or treaters. life can be so cruel...i had to look at THIS for 2 days:
So, DB must be happy becuase the fucking yankee's won again. pisser....

8 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

it was another great weekend. send me the rest of the pics for my album. there were some funny memories created in my kitchen saturday. yankees yuck. i am still crakin up over the kid that went through all my candy and asked if I had anything else.

we'll hook you up with red hair and Chris looks 10 years younger seriously. and Yes Chris you are sexy guy a goofy sexy guy.

7:45 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Sounds like a good time! I'm glad I have hair- I could care less what color!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I have hair so silver it looks chrome! anyway - yankees are doing what yankees do - lets see if they keep on! I have been trying to come up with something original for all that candy - dont worry I will!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

silver hair goooood.

i'm giong to foodsave teh candy and stick it in the freezer til you come up with something DB.

yes BD you DO have some hair doint' you....

4:23 PM  
Blogger Pher said...

do you think i'm sexy?

7:20 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

I would cry during a self wash as well.

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendall is my buddy and she ROCKS the planet. I've always wanted to be a redhead since I met her!

Lulu

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Silver is sexy on a guy!

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home