Thursday, October 29, 2009

one down three to go.

Go phillies!



I'm down 12.8 pounds. technically i need 14.2 pounds to go but that might not be feasible. i'll settle for 8.2. and i have 12 more days to go so that's not TOO unreasonable (on THIS diet, that is)



I went to the SPCA thrift store and bought this cute little tea cup for my new tea days:


and i got some lovely smelly flowers from TJ's...i'm such a girl lately!


I'm in Cisco Infrastructure training this week and I'm totally lost. i think i need a different career. ever do subnetting? don't.


We're dyeing my brothers hair satruday and i pray it doesn't come out like the LAST time i dyed his hair. He called himself Guido buecuase he LOOKED like a Guido. black hair, white goatee and a gold chain. hahahaha....i told him the other day that when he left my house that day i watched him walk to his car while i was in tears from laughing. hahahaha....i guess i'm NOT as good with color as i pretended to be.


Loaded a bunch of applications on myiphone. cool backgrounds, a flashlight feature, hangman, google voice search, espn scores, and free internet radio. i love that thing...LOVE it~ i treat it better than i do kody! kody i drop, iPhone i do not.

3 Comments:

Blogger buffalodick said...

You jump around more than the cat I threw on the griddle last night! That ought to get you goin'..:)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

"go phillies" - I will pretend I didnt hear that nor did I have to type it!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lulu is loving her iPhone too! Apps are random and fun!

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home