Wednesday, October 21, 2009

YAY!

I opened this box, and what did i see?
This beautiful iphone I bought just for me!


I had the hardest time getting the protective cover on. there's a few dog hairs in there; but, at least I got the phone protector thingie on. I already DO love it. when you text a message it sounds like a typewriter! ah the memories. (of a typewriter, i mean)
I'm at training in rancho cordova today and tomorrow and i'm so happy to be OUT of the office. i have friday off to do my spca training and other stuff after.
My diet is going pretty good. i've lost 8.2 pounds and only have 17.8 to go. oh god. really 27.8 if i want to get really skinny but i'm not sure i can. and maybe i'll just do another round of HCG after the holidays. what i NEED to do is start seriously working out. i may not need to get so low in weight if i got in shape. i'll use part of november, all of december and part of january to see if that strategy is going to work. let's hope so. 500 calories per day is draining my lifestyle.
God blogs are so selfish. how vain to think people are interested in my piddly little details of my life. but it's my blog so ... there you go.

13 Comments:

Blogger Miraski said...

Okay - so NOW you need advice on which iphone apps to get. "Gotta have more cowbell..." (Stefan can vouch for its simple yet elegant entertainment value...)

6:44 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I need to get a little more arrogant on my blog if this is how you play!

7:40 PM  
Blogger deb said...

no worries you only have like 3 interested people. :)~

so mean of me, wahaha

i have no room to talk. but i do anyway. & if you know me, you know my deep desire for the "last word!"

cool phone. how fun. now bye. i have to tend to my back.

9:18 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Glad a new gizmo makes you happy..

6:29 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

YOU get more arrogant? i gotta see this : )

yes...games games games! that's what i want...

gizmo. i love that word.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm buying one as a b-day gift to myself! I'll probably get cat hair under my protective cover!

8:45 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

LOL, I REALLY am interested in your piddly little life!

Download Pandora for free on your Iphone:)

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just got home with my iPhone b-day gift to myself! No cat hair under the protective shield because the sweet little girl at Best Buy did it for me as a b-day gift! I have to wait until morning before I can touch it sets up. Can't wait to play!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

who are you anonymous? id' like to congratulate you personally : )

my friend asked if it was going to rain anytime soon and i said "Why, hold on! let me check my weather icon on my iphone!" yay!

5:36 AM  
Blogger deb said...

blog our day!!!!!!!do it now i'm impatient!!!!!

9:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous is really Lulu. I have a google log in but can't remember my password! Figures, huh! Love your blog and am a faithful follower! Gonna check out your most recent and will let you know it's me.

12:34 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

Well hello Lulu...how nice ot have someone who visits that loves my blog! you're my favorite kinda people : )

whereare you from?

5:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lulu is from the same tomato loving town as you! As soon as I can remember my Google account password I'll log in as myself!

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home