Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Post

To move that picture down. it's funny the first 48 times you look at it....

I had a root canal Friday. Scared as shit I was but it wasn't that bad. NOW it's killing me. i'm afraid it might have to be re-done and the endo will pay dearly for that.

our first storm is here. this is when i become a nester. i want to stay home & cuddle in front of a fire and watch movies. Kody's not a cuddler. i got a problem.

I only have two more classes at the SPCA to become a free-for-all volunteer. unfortunately the next one availabe is at the end of november which TOTALLY pisses me off but i suppose i can do their crappy clerical work until i can get to the dogs. ironically, i'm trying to get OUT of an office.

i'm on my diet again for the last round. Once I'm done this one, i'm just done. Never have to diet again. isn't that great? i think i'm gonig to join a volleyball team and learn how to play. i kinda suck becuase balls scare me but that one's pretty soft, right? it'll probably land right on my tooth.

Okay...Kody's whining like the big bitch that he is so it must be Love Session time. That involves alot of smacking, biting and hair-pulling. Kody's definition of love...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank god a new post. volleyball can hurt!! I play rough when I play. you're to much of wimp. ahh, oh my god, ow, fucker, waaaaa :(!

1:38 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

hope your face is doing better!!!

congrats on the spca deal!!! you can do it.. for the love of animals! lol.

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Play water volleyball at the Y...a lot more fun and great exercise.

Ewww, a rootcanal. I've never had more than a filling. The thought of it scares me.

Uh-oh, i bet you bring a cuddle dog home from the SPCA and Kody is gonna get sooo jealous. Hey, where is Betsy?

9:46 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Balls scare you, and you want to cuddle? You can't have it both ways!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Miraski said...

TK - sorry for you. I think Shirleys tend to have teeth issues (my mom did, at least).

I took a term of V-ball at UNH -- my arms were quite bruised but it was VERY fun!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home