Monday, October 05, 2009

Kody

Yesterday it took him two tries to get up. He still has the energy to be a prick and all that but my boy is getting old.

and i took that worriedness to bed. it's cold here (finally) at night and i still turn my house fan on so my room is pretty dang meat lockerish. I woke up around 1 and put my hand on Kody's belly. it was cold and hard. I shook him; no movement. i shot up and yelled his name in a panic and he slowly lifted his head and looked at me like "WTF?"

It's gonna be a looooong 10 more years....

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis said...

Tell me about it. My dog is only 6 and I find myself doing the same thing.

I've had a few frights like that, I just have to remember that my dog is a REALLY heavy sleeper.

Though she still scares the shit out of me sometimes.

12:02 PM  
Blogger deb said...

that was scary. now go to megan's blog. it will cheer you up.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Ugh, I know that is scarey. Poor Kody and poor Tanya!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home