Saturday, September 05, 2009

Money...makes the world go round

...and everyone wants a piece of it.

After joining Dean Graziosi's "academy" and now fighting to get my money back, I've become acutely aware of how many scams there are around me.

for some odd reason, a security hold was put on my credit card. I called and to make a long boring story short, before the situation was handled, they asked me if i was interested in having a 24/7 security personal identity watch on my credit card. that would protect me from potentially THOUSANDS of dollars and years of time in the event my identity is stolen. $7.99 a month.

at the fair a few weeks ago, Janet and i both 'entered' a contest at a plastic surgery center with the chance of winning a $300 grand prize to be applied towards any procedure we pick. guess who won? both of us. Just to get us in and spend money.

i had to join a facial product and in order to get the 10% discount, you HAVE to go for the auto shipment every other month. just to ensure they get your money.

I'm just sick...sick of the grubbers out there. i need to figure out a scam so i can join the masses. ha! kidding...i could never do to others what has been done to me...i know how it feels and it ain't pretty.

which brings me back to paragraph 1: Dean...give me back my money.

2 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:10 PM  
Blogger deb said...

i had to join an assial company that does the same thing. skin care for my butt pimples is just not the way it used to be.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home