Tuesday, September 01, 2009

blogging is hard

especially when you're life is fricking BORING!

although last saturday we went to the fair. that was kinda fun. i drank beer and ate corndogs. i knew i would. it's just pointless to go to the fair and NOT be bad. Jeannie bought a $3,000 tempurpedic bed, janet bought a $500 set of pans and i bought some eyeliner. i've spent enough money in the last year, i just can't spend any more. : ( i'm trying to do The Secret to attract more money; but, i only attracted .50 that i found in my laundry basket.

i absolutely hate my job. (see a pattern here?) it's unfortunate becuase i ADORE my co-workers and my boss but I am the absolute bottom rung there. ME! THE BOTTOM (W)RUNG! Everyone is so friggin smart and know their shit. i KNOW there's a learning curve but come on! i don't have an extra year lying around. They were supposed to hire this other guy who was dimmer than a 1920's light bulb but that never panned out. Then i wouldn't have been aka the bottow (w)rung...My boss did give me a project. Let's just hope he didn't make it up to keep me busy....

at least i'm still thin.

off to ride my bike..the weather is nice and cool now....makes it easier to exercise....

3 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

rise and shine!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Awww Tanya. My life isn't that exciting either. Everything comes at once, then I have long stretches of nothin'. Work, home, sleep, work, home, sleep. Have a drink here and there...see a decent movie once and a while, cook some, take pictures of my food so I have something to blog about. My God - that sounds so dull. I'm getting depressed just typing it.
At least you're thin with new eyeliner.

7:44 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

I know someone who has one of those bed and loves it. I believe The Secret works..you just open that mind up and stuff starts happening. It's simply being open for anything coming your way and snatching it up. It is just amazing how much stuff I reject..simply amazing. Actually, I'm a great rejector:)

Yea for you and the weight. I want to see you thinner...C'mon!

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home