Saturday, July 25, 2009

Debby

There are many funny things that Debby tells me that she doesn't see the humor in UNTIL she tells me.

One of the things was last night, she drank a big-ass bottle of wine, all by her lonesome. after a few drunken texts last night, she emails me this morning and says, verbatim "i fuckin hid my purse my keys and my cell phone from myself last night all in different locations. that was a fun hide and seek this morning."

Is that not the funniest thing ever? In my mind it is becuase, although we're sooo different, in times like these, we're identical twins. so simple, so stupid and so logical at the moment.

p.s. i've decided NOT to get my nose pierced...you guys are SO conservative!!! but the real reason is the pain...not worth it. botox pain; yes - nose piercing pain; no.

2 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

i am funny. damn it. i'm a tough act to follow. :)

10:44 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

what !! get the nose peircing !!!
i am reading these posts backwards!! shit.

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home