Monday, July 13, 2009

My FIRST DAY!

I had to take a Lorazepam to make sure i'd sleep. i popped out of bed at 5am, said goodbye to my brother (he stayed the weekend), drank my coffee and leisurely got ready.

of COURSE i get a big fat cold sore yesterday as the result, i'm sure of the continual stress I've had over getting this job and some weird shit on the weekend so...pretty.

But i smiled aaaaall the way to work becuase i was on the train IN Sacramento heading downTOWN to sacramento. aaah...the smelly people, the oddballs, the no-seats: felt so good.

I work with ALL GUYS which is another yes yes for me. Since i'm mostly guy, I just fit in better that way. however, i will bring my gay plants and pictures to work to femmy myself up a bit but i did reveal that i could break windows with my burps. so there.

My boss looks oddly like Jimmy Fallon whom, since Fever Pitch, I ADORE and our Senior looks like John C. Reilly. Ha! I'm excited...they have a ton of super hard shit for me to do and i"m looking forward to actually a.) working and b.) working hard.

Take THAT, herpe!

4 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

that's an awesome post. i love fever pitch. just watched it again this weekend.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Miraski said...

Congrats! Which bro? Btw, Valtrex at the first tingle!

5:15 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Only you, could make work and herpes sound exciting....

7:39 AM  
Anonymous robin said...

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures at your new job:-)

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home