Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Goodbye Stockton...

...and good riddance.

I offically NEVER have to go back to that horrid place again. So on my way home, I said my goodbyes to everything I saw every day for the last 8 months.

Goodbye sweet goats and sad dairy cows, goodbye chain link fences lined with razor wire, goodbye potential speeding tickets & carpool violations, goodbye high gas prices, goodbye procurement trailer and your occupants, goodbye lame project, goodbye 99 north & south, goodbye road rage and goodbye to depression.

I never thought I'd say this but Hello Sacramento...I think I love you...

7 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Congratulations :)

3:16 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Congrats!

Wow, just saw the before and after below. That is a significant change!

Hmmmmmm:-)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Miraski said...

HAAAAAlelujah!

10:54 PM  
Blogger Sornie said...

WOw, Stockton sounds a bit like my old hometown. Except with stabbings instead of carpool violations.

7:49 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

YAY!! I'm happy for you. You & your amazing lashes can wow them in Sacramento. Are you celebrating this weekend or being a good girl?

5:38 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Guess I missed it... Why the move?

8:17 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

whoot whoot!!! but i think the sweet goats will miss you.. !

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home