Thursday, July 02, 2009

i'm dramatic.

sue me.

I'm totally despondent and don't know what to do with myself. yes, yes..i'm self-absorbed. again, sue me.

i can't come over to sacramento becuase i work for the most inept department i could possibly work for. i've been back & forth screaming my head off to no avail...they're still dum-de-dum-de-dum....and we're getting another 5% paycut which equates to 15% of my salary, gone. i'm still greatful to be employed and it will be better if i'm in sacramento becuase i can save $200 in gas.

there's never a good time to quit drinking. ever. but i'm sucking down my lemonade as if i were partying.

I have the most beautiful red headed birds sitting on my cable wires outisde. i haven't seen the budgie in a few days and i'm worried. but i think he probably lived everyday in fear and stress anyway since all he's ever known was a cage. and at least he experienced his ability to fly before he died.

i wish i could experience that...

UPDATE:

I JUST SAW HIM!!! YAY!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Miraski said...

This blog looked lonely so I'm commenting ;-) Sorry to hear! Sounds like your life probably has a bit too much uncertainty and change going on than is comfortable? or not enough??? BIG Hugs, TK.

4:49 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Doctor threw my ass "on the wagon" so don't whine to me about being sober- you get more done, but it is soooo boring...

9:44 AM  
Blogger deb said...

you're going to feel much better.

5:45 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

spike your lemonade with some grenadine.. it will look 'drinky'.

9:28 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

oh BD...noooooooooooooo....i need sober living. all my friends are too fun!!! i hate them!

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home