Friday, June 12, 2009

it's FRIDAY!

I still haven't received final word on my job in sacramento. it's driving me crazy. i'm trying to let it go but FUCK....what's the problem???

Anyway, I'm meeting some friends at a bar on madison and dewey (like EW!) after work to watch some live music. it's not something i normally do as i'm weird about leaving my home and surrounding area but i'm trying to be more of a "Yes Man" and DO things i don't do.

Tomorrow I'm going to see Up in 3-D. Another thing I don't do but am doing it anyway. who am i?

6 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I never knew who you were to begin with...

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, first, bring Kleenex to Up cuz you'll need it. I grew up around Madison and Dewey. What bar are you going to?

10:10 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

ohmygod. do i have a blog for you!

it was called the fire escape. let me just say a few words: lesbianism, infidelity, incestuous behavior aaaaaaaaaaaaand bimbo and mimbo.

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

So "Yes Woman", how did the night turn out?

As far as the other blog...I'll stick with you and Kody:-)

Hope you had fun last night!

9:16 AM  
Blogger deb said...

we're going to see up today too!!

12:35 PM  
Blogger deb said...

Up was FANTASTIC!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home