Tuesday, June 02, 2009

You know I'm treating my body pretty badly right now. No one knows how bad but me and God.

However, my skin does not reflect that and i have to attribute that to the products I am currently using. I even had my period (sorry eveyrone) and not ONE period zit!! Not one!!

I use the Renew line to handle the sun damage i've accumulated over the short 28 years i've been here on earth. Not only do I love the results, I love the feel of the product. I love the feel of my skin when i use it...it's just pretty amazing.

If you're curious, you may go see my friends site. By the way...it's made by the same physicians that made pro-active. and i know when i used THAT i had no zits either. i just wasn't crazy about what it did to 28 year old skin.

ahem.

http://ddrew.myrandf.com/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Robin said...

I think you grossed everyone out with the "just had my period" comment...hahahahahaha!

2:34 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i hate period zits

6:07 PM  
Blogger deb said...

you are so funny just like the thermafuse diapers, it's reverse and i'm so glad it is working. my skin looks the best it has in years along with the lucious lashes.

hey I did not delete any comment of yours from my blog????

6:03 PM  
Blogger deb said...

thanks for the testi too!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home