Friday, May 15, 2009

Pt. Reyes...

Okay...so blogger sucks in the fact that it places your pix's exactly as you post them which is usually first to last. so I'm going to start from last and head to first.

this is i think it's called Estuary?? you can see the little tiny bridge we crossed over and took the pix from the top of the hike. was it over at that point?? noooo.....

If you look reeeal clse you can see crabs. not MY crabs but the crabs of pt. reyes. hahaha..not funny.

aww....


beautiful pix meggy. the never ending trail...
these are the horses outside our patio. this beyotch wanted some and the male had SUCH a headache. you can see her ears peeled back and her ass ready.





these are the chickens of the cabin we stayed at. it was funny becuase as soon as we walked in they RUN to you because they KNOW you're a source of food....














nice pix courtesy of the ever-budding artist, Megan.







Yay!~!! we made it...top of lighthouse stairs(remember..wer're going backwards)







almost there tanya almost there....





meggy and mommy.


goofy.



view of impending climb:
shock at view (THIS one is in order)


just nice pix






massive sea lion colony



and MORE massive sea lions...

me and my baby girl:




hip hop!










cows everywhere!!! i was in heaven. and apparantley so was megan becuase she swore off meat for the weekend...that's my girl!

more of megan's artwork. she's a NATURAL!




Me with cat. me no likey cats but they likey me!



beautiful pix



this picture made us laugh and laugh and laugh....how can i BE so ugly when i'm a breck girl!!!



indian poker! i won...of course.



debby says she looks like keith richards...do you see that? me neither.



BRECK GIRL!



OKAY..this was hilarious....i thought i'd set the timer and 'pretend' i didnt' make it in time...see my thermafuse diaper?



before above pix, i set timer and meg walked out just in time for a gorgeous pix.


i took this.. hot, huh?
megan took this of me and her mom collecting cool shells...she has a thermafuse diaper on too. it's FUN getting old!





I leaned back for debby to catch me for this pix. as you can see...she did not catch me.



debby and her beautiful, lovely, articulate, artistic, confident, intelligent daughter.




lovely. who runs with both hands togheter????


me, again, and my baby girl.


it was a wonderful weekend. one of fun, play, downtime, reading, showering (alone pervy db), eating, drinking, talking, laughing, games, facials, hiking, shopping. i mgiht hate my life sometimes; but, friends always make it bearable.

10 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

hey I didnt say anything about showering and its not fair if you are going to read my mind....great pics Tanya - it looks like you guys had a fantastic time!

8:12 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Lawzy...those pics are great! Since Randy is on a fishing trip and i have no life I REALLY looked at them.

Crab caption made me LAUGH...I met some of those little guys in High School.

The stairs...run up and down to the Rocky theme.

Sea Lions....we don't see those here and the Ocean...Double Wow!

Nevermind the cat comment...Are Kettle Chips on your diet?

OMG...Debbie's face is shaped like Keith Richards but look like him, no way:-)

Stunning of you and Debbie, seriously! You know, you do have some awesome hair.

Timer pix...nice ass:)

Running w/hands together...totally PeeWee Herman.

Megan's always cute!

I'm totally jealous of your weekend and that you can drive to the Ocean:-)

11:19 AM  
Blogger deb said...

Estero trail. :)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

What a great weekend! Those lighthouse stairs look like a challenge, but you did it! BTW, the crabs comment was funny!

8:46 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude, great pictures.. and my fav is the .. shock at view pic.. lol.. really beautiful!!!

5:26 PM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

You get around, lady.

5:09 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

looks like so much fun. i have always wanted to go there! never made it. i don't like those stairs, though. no.

2:33 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Glad to see you alive and well... West coasters went dead on me...

8:17 AM  
Blogger deb said...

thermacare you dork! someone googles thermafuse and sees our diapers i'm f'kd

oh thanks for commenting on my posts i feel so loved again.haha

9:51 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

what a great, refreshing weekend!

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home