Friday, April 03, 2009

tidbit blog

Instead of artificial sweetners, I'm now using Agave Nectar. I love it! Course i have to use a ton becuase i have a massive sweet tooth; but, i don't feel bad about it.

Today is furlough friday. I was going to start banking them but since i'm in stockton now...hell to the no. it's a gorgeous day, i'm wired on appetite suppressants and i've got shit to do. yessa!

My dr. finally figured out why my left night contact lense felt like a rock and fixed it. I've been suffering with that for a year! Oh well...now it doesn't hurt and i can see 20/to china every day.

Speaking of eyes, I got this supposed eyelash grower called Bamboo Lash. it's all natural so it probably won't do shit but i've taken a before pix...in 4 weeks I'll take an after and we'll see. Unless it has glaucoma meds in it, i doubt it will work but i'm still excited to see...who doesn't want long, thick, black eyelashes??

i've lost 7 pounds on my diet. These pills have made me realize what a little piggy I am. I can now eat normal food in normal amounts and be happy. yesterday i did't take a pill and was gorgingly starving but i maintained control and after 1.5 cup of soup and 4 crackers, i was full!! They say the stomach shrinkage thing is a myth but i'm not so sure.

I found a beautiful convertible Mitsubishi spyder on craigslist and i want it. it's only 6400 BUT its' a 97, it's a mitsubishi and...well..that's about all i need. So cute though and i KNOW Kody would LOVE IT!


It's one of my best friends birthday Saturday. I'd say Happy Birthday but the bitch never reads my blog...happy birthday bitch!

I never post on Kody's blog anymore. I feel really guilty about that but he only does two things over and over and over...sleep & ball. BORING!

Have a great weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Kody is not boring! Shame on you. I don't care if it's just pics of him sleeping...I wuv him.
I'm trying to lose a few for the summer and it is a struggle. You seem to be doing pretty good - 7 pounds! Love the car (except it's white - not a fan of the white automobile - but that's just personal preference) - when we were on vacation a few years back the rental car they gave us was a Mitsubishi. It was actually OK. If you get it, take a picture of Kody in it and put that on his blog. Have a fun weekend! I'm working, blah.

9:40 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Furlough Friday..Yipppeeee!

Are you going to buy a new car with your $$....Looks like a Cougar Car to me;-)

7LBS, go Speedy,go!

10:08 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

way to go on the 7 - I'm trying to get back in my skinny jeans and it's not working. agave nectar rocks!

11:21 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Our resident wolf just got her spring haircut- she looks and acts younger! Airedales... gotta love 'em..

3:14 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i would say that the stomach shrinkage is true. I went through a period like that.

I would love a truck. I love trucks, and play my girly folk music !

I have the agave nectar in the cupboard, i can honestly say. i have used it only for my tapioca pudding. thats it. yummy stuff.

Keep at the diet!

5:37 PM  
Blogger deb said...

do not buy the gay spider...whatever you do.

9:23 PM  
Blogger deb said...

P.O.S. really it is. you can do much better and your new girlish figure will deserve it.

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home