Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Wednesday...

...which is tomorrow, is the day I start my amphetamine regime and can i tell you how excited I am?

things are FINALLY going my way, my friends...won $200 at Red Hawk (again), $50 today on a scratcher (hmm....i see a paaatterrrn.....), and got yet ANOTHER job offer in Ione...

today was exceptional! Had my annual "ladies" exam, had my nipple tag burned off (TMI?), got my hair done, met with my NEW BOSS IN SACRAMENTO and went to the weight loss dr today.

tonight i get to prepare for my first of a four day cleanse AND watch 24....I'm euphoric.

I think i'll save my tag as a sign of a new beginning.


p.s. You can go now...I'm okay. But thanks for making me feel important still : ) I xoxo U.

6 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I coughed up phlegm....and?

6:48 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

oh wait....I got a $40 scratch off three days ago for 2 bucks

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, I come here to feel good about MYSELF. If you start doing wonderful how will i relate? Nah, seriously, I'm happy for you:-)

9:56 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Who are you, and what have you done with Tanya?...

1:55 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

You sound so positive. its great to be spoiled like that. Its important in life.

4:49 PM  
Blogger deb said...

i have a cute little container for your tag

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home