Wednesday, March 18, 2009

you wanna hear something weird?

Where I am currently 'housed' for employment, they love me so much they are asking the manager who I am. Then they ask why am i not applying for the available position there.

If you knew me, you would know how odd this is. They really like me there. and the even funnier thing is: I'M ACTAULLY LIKING MY JOB! hence the reason why people probably like me beucase when i'm happy - i'm kinda nice. otherwise, bitch of the year...move over.

I can't apply for this job becuase it's a 45 minute commute and believe it or not i'm missing my biking commute. I'm applying for a job downtown where i'm used to working and i pray i get it. if i do, i'll be leaving a job i like for one thats uncertain but them's the way the balls bounce.

i have to say...it's kinda nice being appreciated. One manager even asked someone if they could NOMINATE AN OUTSIDE EMPLOYEE FOR EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH!!

did you hear that?

4 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

kiss ass, you have been bringing in donuts and cake havent you?

4:47 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

I have had a career that spanned 35 yrs- and only enjoyed my job for about 10 of them...That is no way to live...

8:14 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude that is rad. its a new year for all!! lol..

oh and i love hearing weird things.. always. never stop that.

4:25 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

woot!!!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home