Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day!

well...the day after.

There was a HUGE block party downtown sac all day yesterday from 9am to 2am and I was not the fuck there. Honestly...i am the biggest fun/party whore I know because i literally had to fight back tears all night knowing i was missing all the green Irish revelry. okay....not literally; but, you know what i mean.

or do you?

Instead, I went to Debby's with Kody and her, meggy and my boy and I had an awesome long walk to the river and aaaaall the way around the block. Debby made me and meg wear huge comical green Irish hats while of course she wore a cute little shamrock headband. hahaha....then she made a great irish dinner, we chatted OVER WATER and i went home.

who am i?

3 Comments:

Blogger Sornie said...

I missed my favorite local st. patty's celebration over the weekend being sick. I felt so old not being there.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

ahhhh, paddys day is over rated anyway....

9:36 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude, here in montreal. it is a huge parade downtown. all of the busiest street St. Catherine. It is amazing. You can drink on the streets, with no cops bothering you. they just make sure of no fighting. and you can smoke haha.

Quick theres time! come!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home