Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Thank you Cesar!

Yesterday was Cesar Chavez day and we got it off. I honored the Mexicans by working really hard.

I was up a 5:30am and spent the next 6 hours cleaning my kitchen. yes. it was THAT gross. i scrubbed cabinets, floorboards, the stove, under the stove, the table, windows, grout, etc....i had a list of 12 things to do and becuase of the damn kitchen, i only got to about 6.

I did get to home depot though to pick up some flowers JUST to fill these 4 baskets:


But i had so many flowers left over that i did all this:

decorated my stairs

filled my cigaretty butted porch planter


and here's kinda the whole pix of the baskets and the porch planter thing.

AND I DID THIS ALL WITHOUT DRINKING!

7 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

you are my hero!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Yah, but how many drinks did you have AFTER you finished?:-)

Porch looks great!

1:35 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

god. ZERO...who am i?

yay!!! i pleased doggy bloggy...no easy feat!

5:18 PM  
Blogger deb said...

the porch looks so much better and you know how feel about grout! good job

5:20 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude your patio looks amazing, and you can already have that many flowers. I am just excited to see the poop almost gone from all the melting snow. yay for you!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Miraski said...

Looks gorgeous and cheerful...hmmm! Perhaps you should come work on my pathetic yard??? ;-)

12:20 PM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

what an awesome oasis!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home