Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm kinda bummed...

Looking back over my last few entries, I've lost a spark. I'm boring and...and....meatless. You know what that means? I'm boring and meatless. I mean I'm happy, yes...but come on!

Let's see....every morning I'm forced out of bed by Kody, I pack my lunch, commute to work, move around a gazillion computers (peppered with some fun golf cart rides), commute home, walk kody, eat dinner, watch family guy and go to bed.

woo.

I think today I'll speed to work just for a bit of naughtiness.

I have a tax appt. Saturday and i'll be gobdamned...i collected pretty much all i'm going to need to get that guy going! If you knew me, you'd know i'm a shitty record keeper. I do think i'll magically lose all documents that i'll owe money for, however. because I'm smart too!

My brother and I are seeing C.K. Lewis at the Crest Theater Saturday night...now that will be fun. and he doesn't drink so it'll help me not drink (on a 4 day cleanse...day 3 today :)

Well now...hey, im gonna clean my house Saturday too! that's right...laundry, garage, yardwork, poop duty, floors....GOD i'm a ball of fire! I'd bet if the New York Times read this particular post, I'd be HIRED!

haabbanaadaaa....

6 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

maybe the Star or the Post but not the Times - not yet anyway....sorry.

5:53 AM  
Blogger urban vegan said...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz


(kidding! You could NEVER be boring, TK)

6:36 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Some people revel in routine- you ain't one of them!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Yawn.........;-)

2:55 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

dude, if you are boring. i am boring.. and i did the whole.. 'cleaning of the house' too already.. Now i can get my floors dirty again!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Miraski said...

never look back (at least, not for too long). You've got nothing to prove to anyone.

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home