Thursday, April 09, 2009

Pooh

I haven't blogged in a while because i kinda fell off the wagon and have been hating myself.

Today I'm back on with a new resolution of zero alcohol and 5% cigarettes until I lose damn near every pound I've set out to lose. Maybe I'll do my own The Biggest Loser. I just need a husband to film me...

We went to the Bockbierfest Saturday and of course we start the day off by hitting our local bar. They allowed us to bring Kody & Betsy in so who wouldn't have 3 drinks to go with that!?!

When I got home my heart beated out of my chest...it reminded me of my old stomping ground days ..."Should i go to the ER?" yuk. anyway, it fianlly calmed down and i went out and got hammered that night. out of fear really...if i was giong to die, i'd prefer it be in a black out so I don't panic.

But now, no more. I didn't re-gain a lot back during my week of uncontrollable, non-phentermined eating so i'm happy about tht...it's not too late to turn around.

It's Thursday. one more day til the weekend. I'm going to angel island sunday to hike the beautiful island...aren't i lucky?

6 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

I'll film you but I wont marry you...

6:39 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

Become what you want, not what you think others want from you..

7:13 AM  
Blogger Miraski said...

Angel Island is great! We took the kids and our bikes on the ferry years ago. Good Easter destination. I think I read they just reopened the vis. center.

BD said it. Of course, that's sometimes tough for us Shirleys. As for DB...do you think they are one in the same, alter egos -- BD-DB, DB-BD??????

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Dog can take the pics and I'll post them on flickr;-)

Forget about your backslide. Get back on the wagon and enjoy your hike on Angel Island. Nature is REALLY good for the soul.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Adrianne said...

I believe in you I know you can do it!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Adrianne said...

Oh yeah I need your email address.

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home