Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Ghost Hunters

Ever see this show? I watched a few episodes yesterday and today and I can tell you it's very frustrating.

Here's the script:

"Did you hear that?"

"No...what was it??"

"Sounded like footsteps. somewhere over there!"

"Did you feel that"?

"No...."

"I felt something touch my hair"

"Shh...did you hear that??"

NO I DID NOT HEAR THAT ... WHAT IS IT YOU'RE HEARING!!!??! How did this show stay on for so long.

although, i would love to be on the team : )

5 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

shhhh, someones coming....

11:14 AM  
Blogger Sornie said...

That show, like all other documentary-style shows, are hopelessly devoid of any content.

11:34 AM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i so heard it.

7:20 PM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

No Bigfoot, Loch Ness monster, Vampire, Werewolf, Chupabcabra, Ghost, Yeti, Alien, has ever been proven... Billions have been made off suckers born every minute..Makes my ass tired...

12:53 PM  
Blogger deb said...

lamo show. remember last year I had ghost hunters at my house. i think they scared our ghosts away

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home