Monday, May 11, 2009

guess i'll blog...

...even though Debby can't post the pictures.

Debby, Megan (debby's 13 year old daughter) and i went to pt. reyes this past weekend. it was probably one of the best weekends i've had in a while becuase i decided not to be a pain in the ass and just go with the flow. the weekdn before Janet and i went to tahoe and of coruse THAT was great too; but, it was gambling, losing money and getting hammered. been there; done that.

of course the very first day, the lady we were renting the cottage from was rude even though debby assured me she was the greatest thing on earth. when we got in to town, parked and got out of the car, i spied a black lab. i heard the owner call him Buddy so I threw up my arms and yellled "Buuudddyyyyyyyy" which caused the dog to break free from his owner and run across the street to greet me. I did NOT know this would happen and a car was coming super fast causing the owner to scream that all-too-familar gutteral scream and causing me to scream as well. thank GOD the car stopped in time and i ran in the road to scoot buddy back to his owner. she was a total bitch to me, which i understand but really...it was the bitches fault for not having the leash tight. i HAVE to blame her because if anything happened to that dog, i'd never forgive myself.

our weekend consisted of many beach hikes, some great food - some shitty food, laughs, funny pictures, lame card games, chicken feeding, beer, magazines, facials, shopping, pondering, farting & burping (not from megan. i dont' think she produces gas) movies, gale-force winds, horses, brooks, etc...it was fun. i needed that.

on the way home, i got 2 minutes of watching Megan try to stay awake. so friggin' cute. bobbing, nodding, trying so hard...hahahah.....

today my body is stiff as a board and my back is that of an 80 year old sedentary woman. AND i had to clean my spa...that ain't no easy feat.

tomorrow: Stockton. sometimes, life isn't fair...but sometimes...it's amazing.

7 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

if it were my dog and you yelled out its name I would not be pleased with you....

3:03 PM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

shut up db. you don't know squat buddy. i SAID i understood!!!

3:44 PM  
Blogger pinknest said...

chicken feeding! were they cute chickens?

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

I need to go with the flow more instead of being a pain in the ass...which i tend to be if it isn't my routine. Sounds like my kind of weekend:-) Relaxing with girlfriends. Good Lord, I'm glad that car slowed down for Buddy.

Randy ran a 26 mile marathon..did i tell you that? How crazy is that? Anyway, I admire the hell out of him and wish i could do it. I got tired just waiting for him to finish:-)

9:59 PM  
Blogger deb said...

pictures lady pictures. be kind

10:34 AM  
Blogger buffalodick said...

My dog wouldn't have done that- she doesn't come running unless you are covered in beef fat...

3:16 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

and isnt a shrimp an insect? it has an exoskeleton..or is that ecto?

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home