Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Friday's interview

I gave the worst interview I think i've ever given last Friday. It was so bad I couldn't even cry; i had to laugh.

and guess what....I GOT THAT JOB!!!!

I'm not sure if this says alot about this company or not very much : )

i am very excited though becuase it's all about infrastructure and that's the ONE thing I know nothing about but want to know everything about....

i'm considering this the beginning of a new life of no bitching and complaining about my life. I blamed everything on Stockton and now that I wno't be driving two hours every day on the ugliest commute of my life, i'll have to buck up and take charge.

But before I grow up, Kelly and I are hitting the downtown scene tonight after work, albeit mildly...and maybe janet will skip pilates and go with us...jaaneet???

5 Comments:

Blogger deb said...

Congratulations! when did you find out?

7:16 AM  
Blogger deb said...

be grateful you've had a job with a pension and security. you've been and you're very blessed btw.
have fun on the downtown scene.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Tanya Kristine said...

thank you! and i certainly don't need anyone to remind me how lucky I am...i'm WELL aware of my blessedness.

too bad you weren't feeling well and had megan...you could come with! It's a rooftop bar and definitely 21 and over...

10:52 AM  
Blogger deb said...

that's a new place right?
58 degrees and holding is hiring servers. i'm headed that way.
well have mucho fun and be safe tonight. when you do you get to make the move officially?

1:06 PM  
Blogger Senor Guano said...

WOO HOO
You told me you had the interview but you did not say you got the job.

Kick ass!!!
Nore more Stockton!!!
CONGRATS!!!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home