Thursday, June 04, 2009

Pan's Labryinth

I watched a movie today called Pan's Labryinth. what i got from that is that must be what heaven is. We leave a dreadful nightmare and end up as a princess in a heavenly kingdom. I love sci-fi'ish fantasy movies becuase it's like drinking; it takes you away from here.

When I first saw Harry Potter, i knew what my life had been missing. that i should've been born a wizard! A magical life is what I'm looking for...see how bad earth is comparatively speaking?

No wonder my life is so dull. yeah, yeah...life is great and i'm so spoiled.

shut up.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Robin said...

The mold was broke when you were created!

2 posts in one day....wow:-)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

if it helps in any way - I am magical!

4:48 AM  
Anonymous Robin said...

Doggy is magical......kewl!

Hey, i watched the Yes Man....loved the movie and the message behind it.

7:55 AM  
Blogger pinknest said...

I enjoyed that movie. The kids' masks, at the party?! Freaky.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Megan said...

I saw that! It was kind of scary but I liked it.

We need to see each other soon. It's been awhile.

10:46 AM  
Blogger deb said...

that was a crazy movie & I liked it. a little sad too if i remember.

well if you want to feel better by a movie THEN DO NOT WATCH "REVOLUTIONARY ROAD" with kate winslet.

I saw it today and have to now watch something really funny to pull me out of that tradegy.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home