Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Aaarrgh!

i'm SO pissed I forgot my camera tonight becuase there were many great pix to be had.

Me, Kelly and Dena met with an OOOOOLD friend of ours; whom we haven't seen in probably 20 years and it was like we just saw her yesterday. oh not during the first 10 minutes when it was kinda awkward and checking each other out secretly; but, after that...the old habits came flamin' forward.

I'll tell you. there's nothing more that brings you to the feeling of life then sitting with old friends. we laughed, choked, pee'd, burped, howled, ate, got shushed by the guests AND our waitress...aah...it was lovely. Our food was so difficult since it was fondue. Funny...i don't remember fondue being so hard but tonight it was worthy of a masters degree.

so we left, $340 poorer and still hungry for taco bell. GOD i could write so much more but it's late, i'm tired and slightly buzzed.

I can't WAIT to do it again. I love you girls. I'm so glad, Melina, you came back if but just for a night.

now, where's my mushroom??

3 Comments:

Anonymous Robin said...

Isn't it funny how old friends can make you feel like you were when you were younger? I LOVE seeing my old friends too (that is the ones I don't hide from!). Glad you had a good time.

Hope you don't have a hangover:-)

11:15 PM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

mushroom? is that code for something?

5:17 AM  
Blogger Carrieā„¢ said...

Sounds awesome! And yea, what's the mushroom reference? Sex? Drugs? Rock n' Roll? Food? Maybe it's the obvious.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home