Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tidbit Blog

My friend, Janet, is leaving for Europe for 6 weeks starting next week. Although i'm going to miss her terribly, I'm only slightly excited. For her and I have the SAME BAD HABITS! So when she's gone, it's my goal to stay sober and eat well and lose at least 20 pounds. Although, I do have my other friends to contend with but if any of them offer to party with me, i'm calling the police.

I'm still fighting to get my job in Sacramento. It's such a long story that I won't bore you with the details but I was a pit bull. Now I find out they might upgrade our positions in place, no testing required, to a Senior. The only problem with that, if I'm a senior, how will I get to sacramento?? I can't qualify for a Senior unless the state pulls something unusual. Oy vey.

I've decided to let my back lawn die. It's easier: can pick up poop easier, my hammock can stay out back without rusting or the hassle of moving it everytime i water and i don't have to get my auto sprinklers fixed. What's better? A green lawn or laziness?

I pooped my pants today. (hey..it's called tidbits and there you go)

My eyelashes are gorgeous. They are long and thick and i can thank Bamboo lash for that. Even when I don't wear mascara, they're beautiful, thick and dark. yahoo!!!

It's hot in Sacramento. 100+ degrees hot. My veggies are dying and i put an umbrella over them today to give them a break from the non-forgiving sun. They seemed greatful.

I watched a movie called 11:14. Cast: patrick swayze, hilary swank, barbara hershey...heloo??? why have i not heard of this movie becuase it was AWESOME! and it was a few years before Crash which was the same concept but they did not pull it off. 11:14 did. Excellent.

I just found out my neighbor lost his job; however, they offered him DOUBLE his Californian salary to be director over the nation!! His only caveat? Moving to Oklahoma City. are you kidding me??? I'd do that in a heartbeat to a) get out of this sinking state and b) to enjoy tornadoes....some people just don't know how lucky they are.

If I have nothing to look forward to in July, then it's Harry Potter.

i

cannot

wait.

6 Comments:

Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

another emotional post

8:23 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

Bamboo lash?

8:37 PM  
Blogger deb said...

you really pooped you pants?

6:54 AM  
Blogger deb said...

patricia lost her job yesterday and decided to take a leap and she's moving to Hawaii. Why not? She has no kids or husband to keep her here. If does not do it I am going to kick her ass!

we're looking forward to Harry Potter too and Ice Age 3d (we should all make a plan to go together :)

yes Bamboo lash. What an amazing little tube of greatness. I sold over $2000 of it this last month. My new favorite thing to sell.

I will check out the movie since I am on my own for the 4 days. Meg's going to her dad's for the 4rth holiday.

I know you will miss Janet but think of what you are going to accomplish. We're behaving ourselves over here on my side of the tracks. you're welcome anytime.

and really did you poop your pants?

bummer

7:00 AM  
Blogger tabitha jane said...

just finished re-reading book 5 . . . can't wait for the midnight showing!!!

4:17 PM  
Blogger moi + toi PHOTOGRAPHIE said...

i looooooooove when my eyelashes look good. lol

9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home